Terms of Service
Agreement to Terms
Furthermore, you acknowledge that:
- You have the privilege to use the Bot freely on any Server you share with.
- You can invite the Bot to any Server that you have "Manage Server" rights for.
- This privilege might get revoked for you, if you're subject to breaking the Terms and/or Policy of the Bot, as well as Community Guidelines of Discord Inc.
Intended Age of Use
The Bot is not affiliated with Genshin Impact, Hoyoverse, or any other third parties (collectively, “Third Parties”). All commands relating to the Third Parties are only made for entertainment purposes. We do not claim to have the copyright ownership of any of the Third Parties’ assets, trademarks or other intellectual property used in the Bot.
Availability, Modification and Interruption
The Bot is provided as-is. There are no guarantees that it will be available in the future, and its purpose or availability may be changed at any time. User-related data (“Data”) may be altered or removed at any time, and is non-transferrable between discord accounts. We reserve the right to alter and remove some or all Data, provided that it is due to errors in the Bot, as a compensation. We also reserve the right to revoke access to all or specific features of the Bot, for all or a specific user, at any time.
We cannot guarantee that the Bot may be available for use at all times. The Bot may undergo maintenance for an unascertained period of time, with or without prior notice, for purposes such as bug-fixing and updating. During said period, the Bot and its features may not be available for use. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the bot during any downtime or discontinuance of the bot.
As a user of the Bot, you agree not to:
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Bot.
- Use any information obtained from the Bot in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Utilise some or all features of the Bot under the allowed age according to the laws in your jurisdiction of residence.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Bot or the networks or services connected to the Bot.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Bot designed to prevent or restrict access to the Bot, or any portion of the Bot.
- Use any type of unauthorised automation within Discord.
Usage of Data
The bot only stores user Data for its minigames and only collects Data regarding when and what command(s) users execute. None of the aforementioned is shared with any Third parties. Absolutely no confidential information such as email addresses, passwords and content of messages unrelated to the bot's commands is seen, read, leaked or shared by the bot in any way. Message content related to the bot's commands is read and stored only for the bot's minigames' functionality and is not shared with any Third parties. By agreeing with our Policy, you consent to the bot using and storing these Data as required.
Storage and Removal of Data
The Data are permanently stored within the Bot’s database, are unique to each user and are shared across all Servers. As a consequence, it is not possible to automatically remove any Data on purpose. If you wish to have all your Data removed, you may contact us to begin the removal process. For security reasons, we will ask you to provide us with proof of ownership of the account of which you wish the data to be removed. Keep in mind that in compliance with our Terms, we would not entertain any requests regarding alteration or removal of your Data unless a valid reason is provided.